3M N95 Small Sized Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask, 20/bx, 6bx/cs. MFID: 1860SDETAILS:
This small sized health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
- Small-sized health care respirator and surgical mask
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Fluid resistant and disposable
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
- Designed for small sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
Face Masks and Respirators are Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that can be used to protect against airborne droplets containing viruses and bacteria, such as those generated by coughs and sneezes.
Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE's) can protect against infection from many viruses including Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS, COVID-19) and Flu Viruses (e.g. H1NI, Swine Flu, Bird Flu)