Aaron Bovie Change-A-tip Deluxe High-Temp Cautery kit with AA Size Handle. MFID: DEL1The Change-A-Tip Cautery system from Aaron Medical adds versatility to battery-powered cauteries. These cauteries are equal in every aspect to the disposable Aaron models except that they have the additional features of replaceable batteries and replaceable Tips. There are three available power-handles: low-temperature, mainly used in Ophthalmology; high-temperature; and heavy duty C Size.
Aaron Change-A-Tip Deluxe High-Temp Cautery kit with AA Size Handle Includes:
- HIT1 high-temperature handle (1)
- H101 non-sterile tips (2)
- H103 non-sterile tips (2)
- AA batteries (2
- Foam-lined case (1)
- H100: low-temp fine tip
- H101: high-temp fine tip
- H103: high-temp loop tip
- H104: low-temp elongated fine tip
- H105: high-temp 2" flex loop tip
- H106: high-temp 2" flex fine tip
- H109: high-temp 5" loop tip
- H109L: high-temp 5" lighted loop tip
- H112: high-temp 5" loop tip
- H110: contra angle fine tip
- H111: high-temp circular tip
- H121: high-temp vasectomy tip
- HIT0: Change-A-Tip low-temp handle (uses AA batteries)
- HIT1: Change-A-Tip high-temp handle (uses AA batteries)
- AA45: Change-A-Tip high-temp handle (uses C batteries)
- Fine Tips: when used with HIT1 high-temperature power handles, are routinely used in cardiovascular, thoracic, occuplastic, orthopaedic and hand-surgery procedures where precise hemostasis is required. Fine tips are also excellent for evacuation of subungal hematoma
- Loop Tips: when used with HIT1 high-temperature power handles, are popular choices for general surgery, ENT, and orthopaedic surgical procedures where controlling more diffuse bleeders is required.
- Vasectomy Tips: when used with HIT1 high-temperature power handles, are designed for precise hemostasis of the vas deferens. This sutureless vasectomy is a simplified technique performed in the office or operating room. The elongated fine tip can also be used for sculpting woven grafts.
- Two-inch and Five-inch Loop Tips: when used with HIT1 high-temperature power handles, are used in oral and nasal surgery, pacemaker implantation, laminectomies and any other surgical procedures requiring extended reach. Useful for pacemaker implants and colostomy opening procedures, removing pedunculated warts and other skin lesions.