HEINE iC1 Digital Dermatoscope with contact plate & scale, mobile phone case for Apple iPhone 7, USB cord with plug-in power supply. MFID: K-273.28.305The HEINE iC1 is a new image capturing device to record clinical and dermatoscopic images for documenting, monitoring and supporting differential diagnosis of melanoma and other skin lesions. Innovative HEINE LED HQ illumination combined with precision optics provide high resolution and reflex-free images with an iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, SE, 7, and iPod. The integrated Toggle Function allows you to easily alternate between polarised and non-polarised views.
Dermatoscopio HEINE iC 1 con carcasa-adaptador Smartphone iC 1/7 para Apple iPhone 7.
- Future compatibility - with exchangeable mobile phone cases
- Latest Li-Polymer battery technology with USB charging function and charge status indicator
- See, or show your patients examination results directly on the screen
- Changeable and cleanable contact plate made of high quality glass. With a scale for exact image comparison
- Up to 40 x magnification with HEINE precision optics and up to 12 Megapixel image quality (with iPhone 6s)
- Homogeneous LED HQ illumination
- Toggle Function to conveniently alternate between polarised images and immersion images
- iC1 App for iPhone (Download from the App Store from your iPhone
- Medical approved plug-in power supply
- The Apple iPhone is not included- Must be purchased Separately
- Works only with iPhone 7- NOT iPhone 7 Plus
Due to the superior design and quality of HEINE instruments, disinfection of your equipment is simple. HEINE provides easy to follow instructions, along with the most versatile processes for disinfection. HEINE instruments are sealed, which allows us to recommend quaternary ammonium compound wipes (e. g. Super Sani-Coth) for disinfection. These wipes are widely compatible with most equipment in your exam room, fast acting, low odor, and non-corrosive.